. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Sunday, April 26, 2009
My Title: hot hot hot!!! [ ♥ i end this post @ 12:55:00 AM ]

my nails are ugly now.
bite.bite.bite.

well.. everyone's asleep.. except for mua..
i went youtube-ing.

finally i get the tittle of the song i've been finding for like
3 days?
haha!
this afternoon.. i record the song when the radio were playing..
phew.. lucky me -.-



i only like the chorus part..
cant wait to cut the song and put it as my message tone..
but well.. im not the type of person who
always get messages..
but its okie.. *surprise me*

btw.. im quite sad actually..
my mom were sick for few days..
cough non-stop..
im as her child, daughter.. kindda worry..
since im the only one who always at home..

yesterday i help her do barley drink..
today just help her, accompany her make mee soup??
i have no idea..
its a soup full of yong tao fu??
=)
end up she didnt eat..
i did eat for dinner while watching ManjaLara..

other days i will post it tomorrow..
hopefully if i online..
i seldom use the lappy now..

i dont know why..

btw:::
do u notice that the weather getting hotter?
i dont know if hotter is the word?
or is it getting warmer??
temperature goes up!

boiling!!
and i always sweat easily..
i dont use water heater anymore..

sayonara~


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥