. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Tuesday, April 07, 2009
My Title: im b.o.r.e.d [ ♥ i end this post @ 8:38:00 PM ]

so bored. so here i am blogging..
cant wait to watched JIHAN at 9:30pm
1 hr away, woo hoo.

i notice when i get excited for sure my reaction will be like this..

hmm.. today was awake by my bloody sister again..
haha!!
it was only about 12noon?
what?? still early leii..
i tried to fall asleep again.. but couldn't..
so i switch on the radio 91.3fm

about 2 then me & my mom cook!
hmm.. today is my choice..
ASAM PEDAS IKAN PARI

=)

had my shower then went to Vista Point..
colored my hair to black..

i miss my black hair..

do some treatment.

by the time it ends at about 6pm..

had my dinner.. so hungry didnt eat anything today..
just fried some nuggets and fish fillet for lunch..


IM OUT!


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥