. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Tuesday, March 31, 2009
My Title: bear with it [ ♥ i end this post @ 11:59:00 PM ]

the reason i blog was:

-i am so f**king mad at my sister.

i intend to try again my swim wear as i was so excited and
looking forward for tomorrow.
but then i check the size was L for the top and S for the bottom?
OMG. i was like. mad at my sister.
i quickly i msg Leha, saying that im not going coz i got the wrong sizes.

well of coz. who doesnt pissed off when u keep changing ur mind, right?

but luckily she volunteer to meet up and change the size before heading to swimming pool. coz i thought i made up my mind not to tag along but then im so happy she wants to accompany me.

so now im still not in a good mood.
now at the same time im youtube-ing.
haha. just to make myself cool down.
among alot. i see on " FELL ON RUNWAY "
quite funny most of it. i know im bad laughing to those who fell.
but no choice. i have to do something to make me cool down right?

this morning woke up about 10:45am.
that early huh?
intend to msg Leha, wondering how her CDC goes?
but then i dont wanna upset her.
since i didnt get to accompany her -sorry aite-

then i change my mind.
soon my sis got home? i dunno where she went.
dun bother to ask. intent to continue to sleep back.
then we chit chat with our mom. went to her room.
jump in her bed. 3 of us. [hehehehe]

but then i continue back sleeping. about 12 noon.
since i didnt get my macdonald breakfast !! -.-

sob sob.

then i was awake by my sis [again]
it was 2pm ! and i fell from my bed. god! so embarassing.
at the same time i fell. i scold my sis coz she turn on the volume too high.
that makes me awake. shes the reason i fell down from my bed.

urgghhh!!

had my lunch after i watched the biggest loser on channel 5.
=)
no I Propose today.

about 5pm, i went youtube-ing.
haha. watched KERANA CINTAKU SAERAH.
going to show on Suria Channel. i cant wait so i watched at Suria.
until episode 7 ajer. so sad lah the show.
i already told my mom i watched this show at youtube.
i told her to stand by for tissue when u watch it okie.
haha...

later evening. about 7pm. msg froom my sister.
meet her at Causeway. so hurry up shower.

withdraw money. long q. =[

had dinner at Banquet. not hungry but then they bought rice for me.
but i managed to eat half of the plate ajer.
hehe.

walk home. at the same time my stomach grumble already.
stomach pain leiiiii.
haha. hmm. almost reach my void deck. i run home.
left my sis and mom behind. hehe.
they keep saying serve me right. wanna walk home right.

=D

so ya.

whatever it is i dont want just because i got the wrong sizes.
i change my mind not wanting to go swimming with Leha tomorrow.

klah. im off to bed okie.
toodles.


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥