. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Monday, April 06, 2009
My Title: my phone lost? [ ♥ i end this post @ 2:03:00 AM ]

overall today was okie-okie day.

didnt touch lappy until now.

i kindda shocked today i woke up v. late.

guess what time ? 3pm.
my mom getting ready to go for peoples wedding?
yerp.

didnt accompany her. dun feel like. =(
so stay home-sweet-home for today.

didnt had anything for lunch OR dinner.
but when watching tv.
i did get the chance to actually fried some nuggets and fish fillet.
kesian. tk makan nasi. but its okie.
coz i promised my mom want to cook CURRY FISH tonight.

do some sweeping. after so long. hehe.
clean up the fridge? haha. much cleaner and neater.
some even cookies are left untouched. expired sa more.
hmm..

TV. no nice nice show!
i keep changing channels. so bored leii no more SCV.

so any new songs recommended?
feel free to tag me lah !


and i get to watched SUPERSTAR? on channel U.
haha. LAME right? ya i know.
but lucky the girl i choose get to the next round.
phew!

and nothing much to comment about the singing competiton.

my mom got home from majlis orang kahwin.
soon my dad. i forgotten today is SUNDAY.
coz normally sunday, both of them have date?
hah. im just exaggerate aje lah.

again, they want me to tagged along.
but i refused and reject them at once.

-.- sori , naik lori -.-

luckily at 7pm [on time] on channel 5
movie; MISSION IMPOSSIBLE III
i get excited when it started to show.

*secret cant be told*

soon, my mom & dad back home.
ask my mom to rest first before we start cooking.
& she insist me to finish watching MI3.
but its okie i already watched it before.

the movie almost end i already helping my mom cook.

soon my sister got home.
had dinner togather. watched OTAI malay movie
starring SAIFUL APEK, NASHA AZIZ, SALEH YACOB.

right now i couldnt sleep.
i tried to find dvds or vcds thay we could watched.
no more hindustand. hehe.
english movie? none interested.
malay? hmm..
korea? not much & i dun think my mom wanna watched.

p/s: maybe me & leha going swimming tomorrow.
just read her msg awhile ago. got a miss call from her too.
got a msg & a missed call from Shazleen too.
i think they might be asleep now.
btw as u can see one whole day i didnt even touch my phone.
haha. i thought my sister place it somewhere else
but its actually under my pillow. and i didnt find properly
coz today i didnt make my bed nicely.
=P

paiseh paiseh.

and btw before i end my post.
few pictures to be shared~~
-njoyy-


care bear was given by my collegues! / recent picture of me
me @ store rm. -.- / no comments / the hairstyle i want!

i drew this girl while working =P/ my mr.right? / me & cousin



& last picture of the day.
the girl i never thought that we could be this close?
=)



XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥