. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Sunday, April 05, 2009
My Title: wide o.o awake !!! [ ♥ i end this post @ 2:07:00 AM ]

hey. its about 1:45am.
and im still awake. tried to sleep early. bu couldnt make it.
to me its still early to go to bed.
hehe. it seems like nowadays im getting to sleep late.

well.. today didnt went out.. i was thinking whether to go swimming..
so we plan to go on either monday or tuesday?

ohh ya btw im going to register the Front Office thingy soon..
right Leha? when u intend to do the register?
let me know aite? maybe Hasna tagging along.
=)

cant imagine if 3 of us schooling. being a classmate again =)
hehe.. im exaggerating now..

so today. i thought we going to cook..
but everybody had their lunch liao.. they ate yesterdays' food..
coz my mom cook at night..

but i didnt eat lah. i dun feel like eating..
so i only fried bread with egg.. =)

my sis went out abt 5pm?
so im stuck at my bed.. coz brother using tv..
i think he's watching football match? i-think-so?

i listen to the radio 91.3fm at the same time..
and i fell asleep.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
and realise its already 9pm when i woke up..
soon my mom went out for dinner with her husband.
my dad lah.. hehehe..

had my shower..
i feel much better and fresh after my cold cold shower..

then watch MANJA LARA.. hehe..
even i already know the ending [thanks to you tube]
but i missed aloot of the few episodes.. so i dont mind watching..
lucky its the part i havent watch yet...

soon my sister got home..
from bowling.. shopping..
haha.. i was supposed to tag along.. but i dont want..
lazy leii... and im so tired.. tired of being restless already..
haha.. i need SPA.... or massage!!!

she bought for me otak-otak & cheesy hotdog
bought 2 dvd.. one was VANTAGE POINT & one malay movie.
ntah ape ntah.. :P

soon also my mom & dad reach home..

had my dinner with my sister..
watched VANTAGE POINT..
i remember watching this movie with my mom at Causeway Point.

=)




p/s:
my mom just woke up.
i think she took cant sleep..
i got the feeling.. she wanna use this lappy.
urgghhhh..

toodles!!!!


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥