. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Thursday, April 02, 2009
My Title: as u pleased- [ ♥ i end this post @ 10:10:00 PM ]

where do i begin?

why do i end up being guilty or being the culprit here?
even though i feel like im the victim?

so much trouble for a day..

my mom just got home, went suddenly she asked me whether wanna go swimming?

then i was like, my friend just msg me whether still going swimming today.
and i say maybe tomorrow.

so i call her right that moment.
bla bla bla blah

it was 4:30 when i started to prepare myself.
my mom mention me not to forget to ta-pao some mee goreng for her.

[yes mom-i already ta-pao 2 packet]
in case me or my mom hungry we can eat over there.
which in fact im already full.
but its for "in case"

i started to shower.
just wear polo t and shorts.

my mom keep asking.
wanna go out already?

all i answer was. not yet. i wait for a msg then we left.
that was already 5pm.
my mom wants to go Vista Point first pay bills.
so yar. at the same time i pay my phone bill.

done paying bills. she wanna go take bus to interchange.
well. like i said my friend havent yet msg.

so ya we bumped into my brother.
hah! -whatever!

took bus there.

we reached interchange. my mom say she not sure whether to took bus 911 or 913?
so much for trouble. i thought she knew.
hah!
then no time for chat with her. i went to find the info about the bus thing.
i see wdls swimming complex..
911 =)

job done.
i knew where the 911 already.
so all have to do find seat. my mom for sure want to seat while waiting.

so msg my friend full info.
where to meet all that.

but then while waiting for her. and for her msgs.
i keep looking at my phone.
all sweaty because of my finger.
i dont tknow why?
im like so sweaty. perspire.

no doubt about it.

i went and look my inbox. then sent items.

i said can u be there by 5:40pm?

u said u think can.

i keep reading this msg again and again.
i dunno y? maybe im trying to sense something.

my watch shown 6pm
im just worry about my mom.
coz i trick her. about the plans.

-reached there about 6pm.
-swim about till 8 or 9pm.

then i think she dont know im joking coz i was playing her mind.

her reaction was like huh? that late ah.
maybe. i think so. u know im like a too much thinker.

i think both negative and positive at times.

so i msg my friend whether she already took train.
coz i told my mom if she hasnt then we head home then.

so yah i msg her once twice. she didnt reply.
im getting worried if she didnt get my msg?

so i text her again.

but we actually still waiting at the same time.
just that i dont know.
should just continue go swimming or head home.
furthermore its getting darker. which its just only 6pm.
i dont wanna make excuse at the phone.
so i didnt mention about the weather.

her reply & her last msg i get was.

shes already on the bus and she get use with the cancelation.?

u know how my heart drop when i read those msg?

u know i nvr meant to cancel.

and thats y i had to cancel before u took the train.

somehow we gonna reached about 7pm.
well. actually my mom wants to go with her friend later on.
and i dont wanna her to be in a rush.

but gal. im glad when i told u my mom joining u get excited.
me too okie! i knew 3 of us looking forward for this meeting.

suxs man!

but whatever it is.

u can put the blames on me

i dun mind being the victim.
i dun mind picking a fight with the bus driver.
have to wait like forever for the bus.
i dun mind making a fuss inside the bus.
it feels like hell. no air-con. i cant feel it !!
i dun mind crying silently. -my mom tahu2 ajer-
start her lecture. i meant her console? i-think-so

i kept loking outside the window.
journey back home was like ..............

got home about 6:30pm.

well. no words could describe.

all i did was threw my bag on the bed.

and walk out to living room.
lie on the sofa. so livelessly.

i almost forgotten about the food.
when my mom say. maybe not her rezeki to try my cooking.

hmm. its okie lah.

two of us need to cool down.
for sure she pissed off with me.

somehow im so happy with our friendship.
but with all our plans.
my last minute cancelation.

but
with all my heart.
im sorry.
im not that type of gal who cancel plans during last minute.

like i said anything could comes up any time.

so i dont care if im the culprit or the victim.

but if or it is,
my fault.

im truly sorry Leha.


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥