. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Monday, April 06, 2009
My Title: you tube -ing? [ ♥ i end this post @ 1:29:00 PM ]



while waiting for the time.
i went you tube-ing.
haha! hmm..
online awhile.. leha tk online..

meeting her v. soon
chat with my sec classmate, Khairul.

btw Leha, my mom definately coming along. =)

well this morning im so early bird woke up at 10am.
as usual. woke by my sis. haixx..
i sleep almost 4am?
6hrs sleeping.

but no worries. i heat up my food.
cook rice. taken my lunch!

=)

i did see my contact this morning..
update my list..
hehe..
reply lynn's msg. aini's msg

i msg quite few people..

saying good morning to kak julie. soh eng. geni. sarah. lynn & aini.
k lah. nothing much to update actually.

bye.



XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥