. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Monday, April 13, 2009
My Title: my updates! [ ♥ i end this post @ 11:45:00 PM ]

Good Friday's pictures-


this is done by my sister
using her phone
before & after edit
so much diff huh..
along my grandma's corridor :)

the outside view
:)
nice?

here's the flashback-
:)
on the day of Good Friday was great!
it was all last minute plan since me & my sister not working.
even though we woke up late.
especially ME!
we managed to plan what we wanna do for today.

after everyone dress up except for my lil bro.
which he went to EXPO cause JOHN LITTLE having sales.
too bad he missed out the fun!

first stop was Northpoint, when there by taxi.
it was raining quite heavily!
we went for window shopping. i intend to visit Lynn's workplace.
but everyone is so hungry. while heading there.
we walk pass this atrium.

they having this promotion for Jean Yip.
this guy who was talking and promoting the promotion.
was saying that anyone could answer his quesetion.
as i was near him. i answer JEAN YIP.
then he say louder lei. let everyone hear. -.-


JEAN YIP. hah. then he say. so cute my voice?
so paiseh. i dont know whether he is saying the fact
OR just want to please me since i answer his question?
so we had to fill up the voucher.

chit chat chit chat about the promo.
my dad & my sis has to wait for us for quite awhile.

while waiting for the promoter to finish talking.
i saw this familiar guy walk pass.
it was JARRYL. if i could find his pic.


wait a minute. -.-



i wave at him & smile.
since we managed to eye contact.
yup. he wave back & smile @ me

*wink wink*

finally the talking is done!
my mom took the facial. & she paid for my massage?
i not sure what package she took for me.
what i know its for my stupid tummy hah!

and finally we went for dinner?
so delicious, we had Nasi Briyani. after so long
didnt went there.
their nasi briyani is so nice. [go try if u havent!]
but too bad no prawns. i was ready to pay $10 for it !

so full but we still looking forward for Bowling!
took taxi to Orchid Bowling?
at first was so paiseh after so long idnt play.

lagi2 ade mat pat few counter away!

ah whatever!

play 2 games. then 2nd game my dad joined in!
i lose by 1 point by my sister.
so im OUT ! My mom in.
i went to but some tidbits. suddenly i feel like eating LOLIPOP!
i bought 2 for myself. hehe.

when i was about to replaced my dad's game.
was changing our names!

guess whats my name??

haha. LADY GAGA!! & for my sis. forever a PRINCESS.

my mom keeping supporting me by saying LADY GAGA.
was so fun! when this guy [i think he work here] came to ask.
saying if we dont mind going to last counter.

for me & my sis was okie!
but my mom got pissed off. yalah. that was our last game.
she got mad.

me & my sis had to play for her game.
that means 1 game 3 persons. but play by me & my sis!

quite sad lei actually my mom didnt joined us for the last game!
=(

well actually. the group of people who took our counter.
they actually link 2 counter.
& i saw one of the guy. were like so pro.
the way he bowl. then i realise.

beside him was the coach. -.-

what a day!
hah!

hey. im NOT yet done okie..
theres MORE !!!

bear with it for about 5mins?

we took shuttle bus heading to Yishun mrt.

while waiting to reach there. i look back the photos we took there.
:)

some from my sister phone. some from my phone.
i thought my stupid hair ruined the photos. but turned out
NOT TOO bad~~


my mom called my grandma after we got down from the bus.
they went there first. cause i want to buy slipper.
im getting blister!
hah!

finding HAVANAS slipper. the one i want in gold for the words.
and its white color slipper!

they only have ipanema? i-dont-like!

so guess what? we walk around.

and i bought this LEE COOPER shoe?



did tried EVERLAST slipper. but it was so ugly on me
:(

dad called?
so we walk towards our grandma's place.

we just got there, and we were too afraid coz my uncle & my mom
were talking. hmm. quite in a loud way.
dun get me wrong olrite?

they not quarreling. thats just the way they talk

me& my sis dont dare to walk in.
coz we dont want to "cut in between"

i took a peek, heh!
my mom sitting on the sofa near the door.

we took some pictures outside my grandma house.
as u can see few photos way up.

almost one hour we stay outside.
we were laughing.

afraid they caught us!
so we seat awhile at the staircase.

I GIVE UP,
at that time of moment.
i heard some laughter.
then i went to the door. and say HIII..

salam aunty. uncle. grandma! cousin!

later awhile my other big brother cousin came.
too my surprised he's quite a huge size now.
unrecognise-able!

haha!

he say im quite plum now. hah!
wth?

he say its okie if male big size but no female!
wth again?

i say. i want to change sex. but my mom dont let.
hah!

then he smile or giggle i-dont-know! & keep his mouth shut.

somehow i want to be slim just like my sister!
urghh!

why cant i !!

exercise eka! exercise!


wait long long!
:)

had supper at Al-ameen. took taxi.
i think this is the first time in a day.
anywhere we go by taxi! :)

my sister's guy join us.

i eat Nasi Paprik.
too be honest i like the vege & the sauce.
but everytime its the rice is more than enough,
& the vege is not enough. sob sob

got home almost one? am!


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥