. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Thursday, April 16, 2009
My Title: change my mind [ ♥ i end this post @ 11:30:00 PM ]

i was supposed to go JB with my mum this morning.
hah! but i didnt went. :)

well. i was already awake about 8am.
i only asleep about 4hrs.
coz last night i watch 4 season of Love.

my mom went to my grandma place.
then later afternoon i have to pass my grandma ic to her.
meet her at the void deck.

thats when i told my mom i dont want to go.

i didnt realise that my aunt is inside too & my grandma.
so embarassing! coz i havent shower yet.

hah!

but my aunt abit dissapointed coz i didnt tag along to JB.
but i cant give valid reason why i didnt want to go.

:(

my whole morning i did was clean up my closet.
so many folding to do!
but dont worry its all in neat now :D


tummy making music's
so i cook sambal ayam. yum yum. thumbs up!

by 12noon all done.
laundry also done.

:)

the rest of my afternoon was i spent 5 hours watching
Meteor Garden. sshh..
its so long time ago show.. about 6 yrs back?
i think so.

but i was so bored, so i watched the show.
& guess what?
no subtitle lei !!
but its okie.. i somehow understand whats going on since
few years back..

5pm-6pm ELLEN DEGENERES !!

wait for my sister to get home about 7pm.
but she lie to me.
she reached home almost 10pm?
3 hrs late!!

i didnt had dinner with her..
im mad !!

she bought dvd. TRANSPORTER 3?
i think so.

but were paused!
coz i wanna see AMERICAN IDOL.
hah!

i think LIL ROUND is elimated ?
is it?
i play back the movie after i watched Miley Cyrus sing.
she sang THE CLIMB.

somehow it touched my heart.
gosh. shes only 16? and she's living her fame life!!

and i did mention to my sis when im 16 i want to go DISNEYLAND.
but u see she celebrate her 16th Bdae there.
arghhh !!
LUCKY her !!

knocked off now!!
everyone's asleep
:(


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥