. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Friday, May 15, 2009
My Title: no idea [ ♥ i end this post @ 12:13:00 AM ]

Danny had been Elimated..
just as i said yesterday [oppsy]

btw. today theres no lesson. but we still have to come down at
time given indvidually. so mine is @ 2pm
i woke up almost 10am.
did some revision. and last minute writing on my notepad.
importants questions that probably going to ask.
lazy to bring file la. thick notes. so it takes me about an hour and 1/2
to copy down some notes that i think i should concentrate on !!

12:40noon. had my shower, and i know that for sure im LATE !!

while waiting for my bus. msg to informed Leha that im going to reach
our meeting place late. hah. got a surprised reply that someone sending her to school !
what a last minute informed, too.

otw to Ascott i read through my notes.
and guess what? i reached Newton exactly 2pm!
a very quick walk when i saw JIMMY [hehe]
so i had to catch him for no reason.

he said something i didnt hear that clear.
so i told him im late. and i just run. and he run too sia.
what a laughing stock if i actually mention this to Leha.

-.-

i dont know why he run.
upon the entrance gate. saw group of my classmates smoking.
and of course the looking my way.
but luckily i hear good news. they mention its not my turn yet.
mine was abt 2:20pm.

the first thing i do was to drink the water cooler.
so refreshing !!!!


when it was my turn.
i pray to god that i'll do the very best i can.

feedback from Syarifah [acessor]
first impression on the Front Line is important.
and i was refering to your hair.

hah. if u all thinking how my hair is like?

its black but with a blonde highlight at my fringe.
like ROGUE in x-men. exactly the same.
i notice my hair is like rogue when channel 5 showing X-men movie.
2 weeks ago i-think-so

hah. what a surprised!!

beside that feedback. she said i handle her very well
especially for the ammendments & cancellation
just that my reservation can be improve more!
:)

hah!

i dont know why when im doing my assesment with her just now.
i feel so comfortable talking to her.
even though its not funny, yet we laugh.
i like the role play. short simple yet challenging !!

next was Leha. i was supposed to head home.
but i waited for her. hmm. for some reasons. i dont know why,
not going to mention here.

while waiting. i hang out with my classmates who's sitting at the Pantry.
discussing about our acessment. too much chit chat that i cant name one.
start there end there.

about 4pm we left Ascott. went to Causeway Point.
meet up my sister, had dinner with her @ Banquet.
i ate chicken rice, i felt so hungry that i felt like eating another plate !!

KIDDING only la

btw my grandma came my house last night.
she will be staying with us for now.
:)

i got to be more helpful. which im not that good at !! -.-
shes sometime could be forgetful.
and i got to show where her room or toilets if she forgotten where it is.
i hope she enjoy her stay at my place.
coz next place she going to stay will be my cousin place at Kulai !!
:)

watched Red Thread. not everyone know im addicted and always looking forward to watch the show !!
its only been 15episode. 25episode more to go. i want to know hows the ending.
and only one reason i watched is because of ADRIAN aka ALEX SUNG? or PETER.
hah. he's great at acting as a blind man which he is not.



p/s:


june 25th the date im waiting for !!!
wanna know y?


logging off now,
PEACE!!!!


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥