. TRUST ME ::: Let bygones be bygones :::.
welcome to my blog
eka-applepie.blogspot.com
counter hit: visits my blog !!




Friday, May 08, 2009
My Title: busy schooling [ ♥ i end this post @ 9:20:00 PM ]




finally i get to blog.

after a week of not touching lappy.
hah. since my mom meeting her friends
after almost a month homesick, hah!
[she just recovered from her dry cough few days back]
so im happy i get to use the lappy alone.
when i say alone. thats mean.
i bring it to my room. =)

so i just had my dinner.
im full but not yet burp ! -.-

today we learning new topic
plus new lecturer. shes nice.
& i admire her hair !!! i didnt thought someone actually notice her hairstyle,
i saw Ifa asking how she did it :)

so ya its only been a week there.
we already done 3 chapter. 3 face-to-face test.
today till next thursday we'll be learning the 4th chapter: Procedure of Reservation?

inform by our lecturer that we going to "visit" hotel
-looking forward for that actually !


im extra happy today cause my team mates are Martim, Carine, Anita, Gladys.
it was a multi racial group {comment by anita} malay,chinese,indian :)

theres lot of communicate going on when we start our
group work =)
total consist of 3 group work.
hah! for first group work i were volunteer to explain about the topic given
[which we already wrote down on the big paper given]
just that u had to read back :)
i get so nervous everytime when i have to talk to the class.
or answering questions.
-.-
lunch time!! we [banu,leha,myself] went to 7 11 bought nasi lemak
not that nice actually :(
bought cheese hotdog too

end class at 5:30pm
took same train home with Banu.
she was so lucky she get seat after the guy
alight at toa payoh?
i get my seat at bishan. :)
& i was trying to feel relieved to get seat.
when we reached AMK. and GUESS WHAT?
an elderly chinese man was carrying quite heavy bag
& were waiting and looking around if anyone BOTHER to gives the seat.
when he look at my area..
i was like "do u want to seat"?
yes. :)

arghh... i thought he going to say no..
hah.. but its okie.. im okie of standing up..
towards khatin from TCK. i was so happy i had my balance.
coz if u didnt actually hold onto something u might fall.
or worse thing step on someone toes. [haha!]

so i did offered him a seat while others opposite me??
u people are really ridiculous..
OMG!!


whatever it is:

IM SO GLAD TODAY IS FRIDAY coz
im so tired of waking up early in the morning !!!

p/s: a little prayer for me that hopefully with this course im
taking and learning will actually help me in the future/ for my future
*cross finger*

(:


XOXO,
EKA * AKE ♥